Chipotle Mexican Grill
When Steve Ells started Chipotle back in 1993, he only intended to open one Restaurant — not a chain of more than 2.400 in five countries.
Because of that, he broke all of the rules and Chipotle became a new kind of 'fast food' restaurant.
In fact, we do just about everything differently and it starts with the people we hire to work in our restaurants.
Food with integrity is our commitment to finding the very best ingredients raised with respect for the animals, the environment and the farmers.
CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL
'Food with Integrity'
START YOUR CAREER ROLLING
as we build our brand in Germany
It starts all with our people!
The Asssitant General Manager sets and achieve the highest standard in all areas of Restaurant Management including the employee experience, the customer experience and financial results.
You will be responsible for:
Operational Leadership - leading the Team in successful day-to-day operations, demonstrating Chipotle's values and culture and fostering an environment of teamwork
Team Development - Training and developing the Crew
Management - Building sales and managing the Restaurant budget
The ideal candidate:
- Posses exeptional customer service skills
- Have previous Restaurant Management experience (vocational training) and have a hands on mentality
- Is able to develop a positive working relationsship with all Restaurant personnel
- Speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and employees
- Have the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast paced environment
Mandatory requirement: Speaks, write and read fluent German
Mandatory requirement: Valid Resident and Work permit
- Is willing to travel within Germany and Europe if necessary and learn constantly
Go to www.chipotle.com or www.chipotle.de to learn more about us, our people and what we are doing to cultivate a better world.
We are looking forward to receive your application under
Chipotle Mexican Grill Germany GmbH
Europa Allee 6
60327 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 6976 75 81 16
Ansprechpartner: Frau Stephanie Moeller-Singque